“Black Lives Matter” Resources
The national Black Lives Matter At School coalition’s brilliant Curriculum Committee worked this year to bring you lessons for every grade level the relate to the 13 principles of Black Lives Matter. Here is the 2021 Curriculum Resource Guide–free, downloadable lessons to challenge racism, oppression and build happy and healthy classrooms. Enjoy!
- Teaching for Black Lives – a new book by Rethinking Schools
- Black Lives Matter in #PHLed: Lesson Resources Overview
- Seattle Center for Race and Equity: Black Lives Matter At School Lesson Plans
- Black Lives Matter in Schools Resources for Educators: Books, Videos, K-12 Lesson Plans, and more.
- Rochester City School District Resource Toolkit for School Staff
- Black Lives Matter at School – Resources