New & Hot Business Dissertation Topics
Regardless of what university you’re studying at, you’ll approach the moment where you have to write a dissertation. It’s a difficult task from start to finish, and the first problem occurs right as you’re choosing among business dissertation topics. While all subjects are represented by their own complex issues, business takes a special place. It is a chance to make an actual change in the sphere you’re exploring because every side of our life is connected to this field one way or another.
The more specific your theme is, the better the results you’ll obtain. Business management dissertation topics are diverse in nature, so you could pick any company, small or big, and any problem, from customer satisfaction to production losses. It could be valuable to both organisation itself and you because if your research is thorough and innovative enough, the committee will take note of it.
90 Interesting Topics for Your Dissertation
Let’s regard nine common divisions with topics developed for each of them. Keep in mind that these topics can be tailored to your interests in particular. Change, remove or add the names of companies you would like to research those you find most interesting.
Government and Society
Dissertation topic ideas from this category could fit you no matter what degree you’re getting, Master’s or PhD.
- UK regulations that control the development of new businesses
- Business and society as two interrelated forces: a degree of mutual dependency
- Decisions of Tesco and way they affect well-being of society
- Sustainability programs that keep Harrods on the top
- Gaps in laws that owners use in the UK market
- Instances where government interferes in operations: grounds and consequences
- Three primary society needs that UK businesses satisfy
- How government regulates profits: the amount businesses would earn without these limitations
- Government initiatives that help businesses develop
- Ideal resource allocation to satisfy both business and society
Leadership Dissertation Topics
Effective leaders can make even the worst business successful. Look at these business management dissertation ideas and select whatever interests you best.
- Leadership in Tesco: Strengths and limitations
- Innovative leaders vs. old school leaders: comparison and contrast
- How leaders organise change. Common mistakes and ways of mitigating them
- Leaders’ best assistants: winner in humans vs. robots competition
- The most factually effective leadership style in modern times
- Lloyds bank: ethical problems that leaders have faced
- Male and female leaderships: key traits, common missteps, and success rates
- UK airline conflicts: Ways in which leaders addressed them
- Autocratic leadership and its effectiveness when managing organisational change
- Transactional leadership when establishing new company: advantages & disadvantages
Behaviour Dissertation Topics
One of following management dissertation topics is bound to interest you, considering they are based on interaction between business and psychology.
- Strategies adopted by companies to influence potential buyers
- How behaviour of CEO affects workplace atmosphere & profits
- How managers of Lloyd bank embrace corporate social responsibility
- Romantic relationship between co-workers and its success influence
- Offering high salary vs. cultivating personal relationship with employees: What is a bigger motivator for good performance?
- Corporate behaviour of HSBC and its results
- Organisational behaviour and most effective strategies that affect it
- Connection between business ethics and employee culture
- What manager behaviour attracts more investors: Peculiarities and suggestions
- Embracing responsibility by yourself versus sharing it with others
There are international business dissertation topics in this category, so don’t feel restricted to UK.
- Supply chain management as cornerstone for every business: What it does and how it helps
- Three countries with the best environment: What makes them business-friendly?
- Factors contributing to productive environment across clothing businesses
- Company types that flourish in UK environment
- UAE and UK: differences in environment that business owner must consider before expanding
- Companies that have more chances of flourishing in third-world countries
- Factors hindering firm development in London
- Political, technological, and economic environment: Ways of businesses to adjust
- Internal vs. external environment: Which has more influence?
- Macro- and micro-operating environment and the way it shapes gaining of profits
Strategic management Dissertation Topics
Every future MBA should understand what business administration involves. The following topics help explore how the process of strategising works.
- Difference between strategic management and planning on the example of Lloyd Bank
- Five main factors that are involved in strategy creation
- Working out a universal strategy that helps distinguish one from its competitors
- Inter-organisational alliances: Their positive influence on performance and ways to form them
- Best behavioural strategy that should be applied when launching a new product
- Airlines: number of strategies needed across all sectors to ensure service quality excellence
- Ways in which strategic management helps retail businesses to succeed in England
- Non-profit organisations in Scotland and role strategic management plays in their development
- Conventional vs. new strategic management forms: Comparative analysis
- Role strategic management has in formation of unique company identity
These dissertation topics in management could really boost your inspiration.
- Three superior methods of fostering productive relationships between team-members working on a project
- How bad management leads to project failure: retail business example
- Role that stakeholders play in project management
- Interpersonal skills needed for succeeding in project implementation
- Cost vs. quality management in a project
- Risk management strategies that have to be implemented when working on a project
- Completing project successfully during organisational change process: Suggestions
- Ethics involved in project management: EBay case study
- Difficulties arising on project planning and execution stages: What to pay attention to
- Aftereffects of project completion: Appropriate manager behaviour
- Innovative approach to employees to encourage better performance
- Importance of innovative technologies in the work of food companies
- Three innovations that helped companies become giants in their sectors
- Edison, Jobs, and Tesla as top three innovators: What triggered their success
- Innovative techniques to make a start-up unique
- Online entrepreneurs and unusual solutions that helped them reach success
- Innovations in pet food production: Ways to increase profits
- Justified investments in innovation: When, Why, and How
- Innovation exchange between first and third world countries
- People’s changing attitude to innovations across decade: London as a case study
Dissertation topics in business in the sphere of entrepreneurship are common, so finding one that stands out isn’t easy.
- Online and physical entrepreneurship: Differences vs. similarities
- Resources required for creating new job types
- Entrepreneurs’ engagement in job creation
- Sources of support an entrepreneur can use for starting a new business
- Lack of experience vs. abundance of confidence: which is more detrimental for an entrepreneur?
- Peculiarities of international entrepreneurship: Things every entrepreneur must know
- Relationship between UK economy and entrepreneurship
- Strategy for profit maximisation a new entrepreneur in the sphere of retail should embrace
- IT entrepreneurship specifics in developing countries
- Entrepreneurship as a talent and learned skill: Truth and myths
Human Resource management
- Influence of employees on the level of customer satisfaction: Halifax bank as a case study
- Business marketing with an aim of attracting new people: Best tested techniques
- Caring about employees mental health: Suggestions that each employer should follow
- Online recruiting as a new way of finding best-qualified employees
- The boundaries of HR management when monitoring employees
- Online platform that creates most opportunities for recruitment
- Unethical HR practices and what they lead to
- Employee retention as a task of HR management
- The principle of fairness in the evaluation of employees’ performance rates
- Performance appraisal as hindrance to employees’ productivity
Read also: Pay someone to do my coursework – try Writix!
Ask Writix for Help with Your Dissertation
As you see, there are plenty of interesting business dissertation ideas that could make the process of research exciting. Decide for yourself what interests you and what you’d like to learn more about. But in case you feel uninspired and frustrated still, contact Writix. We have experts who could craft effective and thorough dissertation for you. There is no need to do extra work if you don’t feel up to it. Trust our professionals and focus on a task that you find more rewarding!